We are looking for local organizations willing to provide an internship placement for one of our Fellows as part of the Pivot Program. Because of the stipend Fellows receive as part of the program, there is no cost to internship hosts.
The principal goals of these internships are to:
- Provide the Fellows with meaningful work experience
- Allow Fellows to develop the skills and habits needed for success in the workplace; and
- Develop productive professional relationships with colleagues and supervisors.
To learn more about our internship program, please contact Alyssa.Lovegrove@georgetown.edu.
See below for a list of the companies who have provided our Fellows with internship opportunities. At the end of the program, many of our Fellows will be seeking permanent employment with corporate, small business, nonprofit and public sector organizations. Learn more about hiring a Pivot Program graduate here.
Here is a list of our current internship hosts:
- Common Cause
- Cotton and Reed
- Council for Court Excellence
- Democracy Initiative
- Department of Small and Local Business Development
- Douglass Project
- The Emory Beacon of Light
- Farmers Restaurant Group
- Fifth Tribe
- FreeCap Financial
- Good Projects
- Justice Policy Institute
- New Columbia Solar
- Northern Real Estate Urban Ventures
- One Tent Health
- Prequel Restaurant Incubation
- Thrive DC
- Torti Gallas + Partners
- Unchained Media Collective
- United Fray
- Vera – Criminal Justice
- Whiteboard Advisors